Saturday, December 27, 2008

Stupid Drivers!

Someone sideswiped M's car sometime between 5:30pm last night and noon today. They broke his driver-side taillight and his side mirror. Of course they didn't leave insurance info. If you hear anyone talking about doing this, please let us know. I hope it was some drunk fuck who sustained some damage to their car and wonders what happened last night. Whoever did it definitely has some gold paint transfer on their car.







This could have been so much worse. Luckily, M is friends with a Honda mechanic who probably has all the spare parts needed. It makes me mad, is all.

My days off this week were split because of xmas. I don't feel like I've gotten time off because we had to do "family get-together" on xmas, and tonight we have to go to a friend's house for a birthday party. I don't have to go, but I'm obligated. I wish I had internet on my phone so I could watch the Blazers game while I'm there. I don't like being hugged by hippies that I don't know, and that's gonna be happening.

No comments: